Apart from the apartment stuff and some bureaucracy we will try to take care of, this is our to-do list. What do you think? Care to suggest anything to add?
- Buy a prepaid SIM card for our phones. We would love advice about this - can you recommend a package one can buy without a Swedish personnummer that includes data transfer (GPRS)?
- Try a Tunnbrödsrulle - any idea where to get one in Lund?
- Go for a proper pint somewhere. I found a pub called Mat & Destillat online and I have high hopes for it, but I'm also open for suggestions. What is your favorite pub in Lund?
- Try a Max burger and see if it really is the best hamburger in the world.
- Check out Lund's Disc golf course.
- Find a restaurant that serves Swedish meatballs and see if they are better than the Slovenian version.
- Visit a local Systembolaget, check out the prices and cry.
Additionally we would love to socialize while there. Is anyone interested in grabbing a fika? Hopefully we can meet you in the city center!